New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: new FREE rig (in sig)

Wow, if you could only read your own posts from someone else's view, you could really see how much of an asshole ALL of you are being. Really. Well that's all shown by your negative reputation. But that's just me....

well i would believe that hes gunna send something. who knows, maybe his dad or watever is michael dell's friend? dont be so negative guys

spywarebanisher said:
did bullzi get anything or is he too shocked at how there is a blank floor in front of him instead of a box to respond?

and so, when did i say it was going to come??? oh yea! thats right i havent!

so when do you think it might come? what ever happens you're either going to cry from happiness or from frustration, so get the tissues ready

First and foremost, I think Bullzi and Burninator are BSing ALL of us. Listen while I completely shred their testimony.

I was nearly a victum of the nigerian scam a few months ago. A rich man started emailing me because they saw my resume posted and thought I was professional enough to help them. He said that he had 31 MILLION DOLLARS that needed to be transferred to america and he wanted to start a new life here. He offered me 5.1 MILLION DOLLARS to transfer that money to an account I owned. I got pictures, acount statements, and testimonies from three peple saying that the money was legit. I proceeded with the transfer and I nearly got arrested for fraud from the FBI for money laundering. These were criminals trying to smuggle all that money and I was thier puppet.

I have been through the same thing, so let me pick apart the tesimony why Bullzi and Burninator are BSing EVERYONE onthe next post.

First, I asked for advice for my problems on another post. I MADE SURE TO DETAIL WHEN, WHERE, WHAT, AND WHY deatils about getting the money. ANYONE would do the same for this situation. As you can see, they BARELY detailed anything about their testimony.

If I was asking for advice, I would have posted the ENTIRE message so everyone knew the details so they could give clear advice. NO one makes such a stupid move when they are asking for advice about getting a FREE 4000 DOLLAR COMPUTER.

Second, hasn't anyone noticed that when they explain updated details about the computer coming, it is ALWAYS IN PERFECT LINEAR DETAILS WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS! All transactions have problems, so what's up with this.

I know EXACTLY what they are going to do next. They are going to get the computer without any problems. Then, they are going to brag about it. Finally, they are going to post pics FROM Google showing off a computer they don't own. Everyone would usually believe him when he shows pictures, but ANYONE can pretend to own a computer and post pics with it.

I apologize if I am wrong aboout all of it, But I think you guys are all BS everyone to get attention to yourselves.

hippie420 said:
First and foremost, I think Bullzi and Burninator are BSing ALL of us. Listen while I completely shred their testimony.

I was nearly a victum of the nigerian scam a few months ago. A rich man started emailing me because they saw my resume posted and thought I was professional enough to help them. He said that he had 31 MILLION DOLLARS that needed to be transferred to america and he wanted to start a new life here. He offered me 5.1 MILLION DOLLARS to transfer that money to an account I owned. I got pictures, acount statements, and testimonies from three peple saying that the money was legit. I proceeded with the transfer and I nearly got arrested for fraud from the FBI for money laundering. These were criminals trying to smuggle all that money and I was thier puppet.

I have been through the same thing, so let me pick apart the tesimony why Bullzi and Burninator are BSing EVERYONE onthe next post.

you did something with somebody from nigeria??? you are SOO dumb, thats the FIRST rule of buying things online, NEVER do any business with anybody outside of the US, NEVER!! and second, we ARE NOT bullshitting you, i will personally record him saying this, and i will post it on here so you can hear it for yourself, and THEN you can decide if its BS, and DO NOT EVER accuse me of bullshitting people until you know the whole story

hippie420 said:
I apologize if I am wrong aboout all of it, But I think you guys are all BS everyone to get attention to yourselves.

and why the hell would we want attention? i mean seriously, wtf is the point in that??!!!

Then give us the whole story from beginning to now.

Because, not a person here, myself included, believes that you will get this.

Edit-
Screen shots of emails would be nice. Emails with dates. Some sort of proof.

Look guys, it is possible for someone to build a PC and ship it to someone, but with those specs, it's too good to be true. And I'm preety sure that bullzi wouldn't do that...he!!, he's got the PC in the sig.

If that goes in flaming, I'm going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom