New Mac commercial

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
You guys seen it yet? I'm watching NBA on ABC and it was aired for the first time. Again, you see the Mac guy and the Windows guy but this time, there's this guy in the middle leaning more towards the Windows guy (like some sort of a secret agent Matrix guy). All he says is, "cancel or allow". Get it? That commercial made Vista look bad, lol. I hate the stupid canel or allow feature but if you disable it, you're more liable for virus or any kind of backdoor attack.

...at radioshack, i was playin around with the laptops with vista and on one of the laptops, i was stuck at the welcome screen for vista and i didnt know the password to access it. so i decided to reboot in safe mode to access the administrator back up account like the one they have in xp to create my own admin acc so i could actually get to the desktop, but there was no admin acc. just that one acc that needed a password.

edit: the network connections window is really messed up and clutttered. very hard to understand for a xp veteran.

spywarebanisher said:
...at radioshack, i was playin around with the laptops with vista and on one of the laptops, i was stuck at the welcome screen for vista and i didnt know the password to access it. so i decided to reboot in safe mode to access the administrator back up account like the one they have in xp to create my own admin acc so i could actually get to the desktop, but there was no admin acc. just that one acc that needed a password.

edit: the network connections window is really messed up and clutttered. very hard to understand for a xp veteran.

surely thats kind of a good thing. when someone tries to get in a n00bs pc with a password it wont be as easy.

You nbeed to manually use the account policies and enable the admin built-in account. The UAC in Vista can be turned off in the users CP.

lhuser said:
You nbeed to manually use the account policies and enable the admin built-in account. The UAC in Vista can be turned off in the users CP.

wat if u dont and u forget ur pass?

xp question: on my comp there is an acc named asp.net machine's account. it says that this acc is limited. should i make it admin instead?

Back
Top Bottom