New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: new FREE rig (in sig)

Brookfield said:
A suggestion, In England there are places where thousands of discarded computers end up, their owners having bought better ones, if there's a place within, say, an hour's drive of where you live, why not bring them back half a dozen at a time, do them up, sell them, [on here perhaps] repeat this over about a year, invest in a workshop, & go from there, you seem to be a go-getter, you could have a nice little earner going there, why not think about it?
Theres also freecycle in the UK where you can give stuff away instead of scrapping it, have you got that where you are Maurice?

If I would of been you, I would not send any info on the guy. It looks rather promising, but in fact, you caould be scammed the living crap out of you and you could get fined bills that you haven't even seen.

Raffaz said:
Theres also freecycle in the UK where you can give stuff away instead of scrapping it, have you got that where you are Maurice?
I've heard of it, but there is nothing like that near me, more's the pity!

I would love to find out there is a computer junk yard near NJ in the US, that would be sweet.

According to what I've gathered from Bullzi, yes, yes he has. And he's giving us a tracking number tomorrow.

Corey

did bullzi get anything or is he too shocked at how there is a blank floor in front of him instead of a box to respond?

hey brookfield that's a good idea. Does anybody know of places like that around the cleveland area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom