Time travel

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
I had to come up with a catchy subject line, but do you believe this is possible? This subject might be waaayyy out there and probably just plain impossible.

I'm not talking about going back 5 years or going into the future to the year 2050, but perhaps there's a way we can bend time so we can "see" the future or possibly the past. It would be great if we can actually visit the future or the past but it's a little too far fetched at the moment.

I was going to give u my fantastic theory on time travel, but ive just looked into the future and u all laugh at it, so i wont bother...

Who knows whats possible. Imagine if what some scientists believe about space, applies to time as well, ie a wormhole can be used to travel between huge distances of space in a much shorter time (and over a much shorter distance) than otherwise possible. Ah well all speculation lol.

So if time curves we cud create a wormhole and travel to the future or past, rather like taking a short cut across a field rather than walking the long way round.

that is very interesting. I belive in time travel; look at the stars tonight. depending on which star you are observing, you are looking back anywhere from 8 minutes(the sun) to in excess of hundreds of years.

That video's interesting. I just saw the whole thing. Now the question is: "How do you fold or bend time?", lol. That's where wormholes comes in, but they are are hypothetical right now. It's actually a possibility that time theory can be extracted from studying one of those anomaly, if they are proven to exist. Can't wait for technology and space travel to progress.

Who knows, once we have the capability, anything is possible. We do have the ability to transport from one location to another by the breakdown of molecules.

Back
Top Bottom