Where's Lhuser these days?

Ugh, I completely forgot about DST last night. I went to bed at what I thought was 2, actually 3, and then had to wake up early for church... :(

freestyler105 said:
Ugh, I completely forgot about DST last night. I went to bed at what I thought was 2, actually 3, and then had to wake up early for church... :(

momma was changing the clocks last night...i didn't on my pc and weird thing is it's actually right...i thought they moved the time change up a couple weeks this year? lol

i have a elderly neighbor...she's from Scotland and she set the time foward on every one of her clocks Thursday lol

Couldn't they make DST times more complicated...jeese. I thought it was universal, but nooo...now, we are living as if we lived in the atlantic. nice...

As far for me, I still show sign of life, so I guess I'm good for another round :D

He's alllllive, he's alllllive lol. Yeah im confused with all the stupid clock changing, never sure if we change the same time as the UK/Europe.

Didnt America and Canada change their clocks early because of some reason or other, it was on the news yesterday I think! As for UK it's the 25th of this month I believe ours go back :D! :p

Back
Top Bottom