What Do you think?

don't know. You have to looks around for custom map servers-i've only seen two. I don't know about the vehicle spawn time, but I would probably make it 15 seconds if you could change it.

I'm not sure if you can do this, but make the more powerful vehicles take longer to spawn than the transport vehicles, like HMMW's and DPV's and stuff.

wood_workur said:
Ronco- I'm still learning the map editor.

ohhh, i was thinking that you could whip out a map in like a weeks time lol. i tried to learn it but its too complicated.

only it will only support mp on v1.0, but v2.0 will hopefull have sp support.
I also want to release it for some other mods, and quite possibly do the same with a NYC map.

edit: I will post a link to download it when it is finished.

edit2: anyone got names for the islands?????

cabbspapp said:
I'm not sure if you can do this, but make the more powerful vehicles take longer to spawn than the transport vehicles, like HMMW's and DPV's and stuff.
no don't do that! waiting for vehicles sucks

I know but in a map that is HUGE do you wanna walk from one end to the other? It would take so long. And vehicles make the game in my opinion because just walking around isn't fun but driving is awesome! Especially flying.

It looks like a solid idea from what I can tell. I love the map Wake Island. The only question I have, is it pronounced Wah-hishi or Woo-hishi? I like the first pronunciation better.

Back
Top Bottom