To Brookfield;

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody wants you to leave maurice.. we just want you to stop breaking the rules your supposed to enforce! sorry if it came across like i wanted you out, but you have been asked dozens of times by mods and david to stop double/triple posting.. it makes the forum messy..

Just use the edit button and if you have to tell someone something, then use the @ character.

EX: @user:
blablabla

Makes it more neat. You can post as soon as a different user posted after you, and if you create a thread that might need bumping after a while.

Hey brooke, everyone knows you do a great job and we all appreciate your efforts, its just the issue with double posting and editing other peoples posts that gets peoples backs up

This refers to the thread i made a while ago about brookfield, i do agree, i see lots of peoples posts

last edited by brookfield and threads closed for little out of the wrong

macbook said:
last edited by brookfield and threads closed for little out of the wrong

i don't remember a time where he closed a thread for no good reason. every time i've seen him do it, there has been a valid reason behind it.

I'd be lying to say he doesn't come down a little hard at times, but he is just doing his job. If it wasn't for him, could you imagin some of the punks we'd still have around here? In all of the forums i was once a member of, the mods sucked. in every thread they would break all the rules, then ban people for following their example. Yes, its true he does break the double post rule, but don't we all from time to time?

Ahhhh I dont really know what to say on this, I see both sides of this argument. I think I'll just sit in Limbo with this one! :confused: :p

Steff said:
Ahhhh I dont really know what to say on this, I see both sides of this argument. I think I'll just sit in Limbo with this one! :confused: :p
That's your privilege of course, but I'm a little disappointed in you.

ill take my previous post back he dosent show much to respect to peoples post or the people themselves. thinks he knows everything yet he dosent. when i show him respect i expect to get it back but he wont. at first i liked him but when you get to know him he wont give in to ANYTHING you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom