To Brookfield;

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think brookfield does a wonderful job, but I do agree that he does edit other's posts a little more than necsscary.

Anubis1980 said:
Yeah i know what u mean, he seems nice enough but to be honest all i see is Brook being the one to mod the board all the time a lot of it to me isnt necesarry, yeah some is like language etc. No offence and dont think we're ganging up, well im not anyway just i get a bit sick of posts, some of mine too, being edited for no real reason.

i agree with that, and a lot of the other comments. i hope brookfield makes an appearence soon.

Yeah, Brookfield is a nice guy. Although he may be from a different generation, thus his standards and morals might be different compared to some of us, he's still a good moderator. It's just these little nit-picky things that annoy you a bit. It starts off like a rash...you keep getting that urge to scratch it and it just gets more annoying and more annoying. I'm not gonna say he hasn't improved, because that would be lying, but just don't edit other peoples posts because you want to add your opinion to the post. The quote button is there for a reason.

Oh yeah, mint moderator, checks out everything, questions everything that looks fishy etc, but this needs to be cleared I think!

he has been told that by other mods, me and david, yet he continues to do it..

ive told him this enough times.. he just chooses not to listen..

You wanted me to appear, well here I am, thanks to all of you who said some kind things, some touched with doubts, every minute I am here, I have the interest of CF foremost in my mind, I nab the baddies as fast as I can, strongly defend members being harassed, I thoroughly enjoy the job & have done so for two years, now I'm being hounded nearly every minute because of technicalities, I haven't done dastardly deeds, just double posted, edited instead of quoting & quoted instead of editing, I am making an effort now, & you should see an improvement, hey, I sound like a naughty boy, & it's not nice, in the real world I held down some seriously difficult jobs for years with no complaints, yeah if I filled in some forms incorrectly, [& there were plenty of them] I didn't get a tongue-lashing for it, they were just left on my desk with a note saying please do these again, not "what's up with you Brookfield??, you've interfered with my post!"
I am making an effort, you don't know how embarrassing all this has been to me, I've seriously thought of leaving, but pulled up just short of the brink, & slept on it, & in the morning, remembering all the good friends I've made, & said sod it, shake yourself out of it mate, go back & do what you do best, & alter your ways with flipping quotes & edits, if that's what is wanted of me, so I'm afraid you're stuck with me!! :D

Maurice

Brookfield said:
You wanted me to appear, well here I am, thanks to all of you who said some kind things, some touched with doubts, every minute I am here, I have the interest of CF foremost in my mind, I nab the baddies as fast as I can, strongly defend members being harassed, I thoroughly enjoy the job & have done so for two years, now I'm being hounded nearly every minute because of technicalities, I haven't done dastardly deeds, just double posted, edited instead of quoting & quoted instead of editing, I am making an effort now, & you should see an improvement, hey, I sound like a naughty boy, & it's not nice, in the real world I held down some seriously difficult jobs for years with no complaints, yeah if I filled in some forms incorrectly, [& there were plenty of them] I didn't get a tongue-lashing for it, they were just left on my desk with a note saying please do these again, not "what's up with you Brookfield??, you've interfered with my post!"
I am making an effort, you don't know how embarrassing all this has been to me, I've seriously thought of leaving, but pulled up just short of the brink, & slept on it, & in the morning, remembering all the good friends I've made, & said sod it, shake yourself out of it mate, go back & do what you do best, & alter your ways with flipping quotes & edits, if that's what is wanted of me, so I'm afraid you're stuck with me!! :D

Maurice

great post. its just like the song "i get knocked down but i get up again" :cool:

Brookfield said:

Maurice
You make it sound like everyone is against you and were not. Were just pointing something out that your doing wrong, as im sure a good mod like yourself would do to us. Ive always classed you as one of the best mods here, and 9 out of 10 posts that i report for spam etc are dealt with by you, and thats something to be proud of man, dont take this personally as its not intended that way.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom