New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: new FREE rig (in sig)

where did these OTT and QFT acronyms come from? Are people just starting to make up their own now?

And still no word on that PC yet huh? Pics? Guess not.

rudster816 said:
i wouldnt take the pc probaly a bomb inside the box...way too good to be ture besides id rather have a pc where i can say i earned it with my own money

Well probably half the people on this forum have built their own computers, including me, so nobody really can say they haven't earned the computers they own. But hey, if someone offered you a free computer and YOU knew they were legit, but everybody else seemed to be too ignorant to scratch the surface... Would you not take it?

Corey

Ð88 said:
where did these OTT and QFT acronyms come from? Are people just starting to make up their own now?

And still no word on that PC yet huh? Pics? Guess not.

OTT = OVER THE TOP [English I believe]

QFT = QUOTED FOR TRUTH [Wikipedia says it's universal]

kchi55 said:
This is a fake, even if I was the richest man alive and had a policy with the world where I could get anything I want whenever I want for free, I wouldn't spend the time and effort to ship a computer to some random guy I met online, just isn't going to happen. Either you're bsing us or he's bsing you.

I would- I love building computers, but I really don't have the space or theen need to have 20 computers, so why not give them to somebody, so I could have fun building it, and then they get a computer.

I would still charge money for it. I have a passion for building computers too, but I'm not going to spend my time and labor making a computer for nothing.

Well i guess, we were all right then, as nothing else has been posted about it :)

wood_workur said:
I love building computers.

A suggestion, In England there are places where thousands of discarded computers end up, their owners having bought better ones, if there's a place within, say, an hour's drive of where you live, why not bring them back half a dozen at a time, do them up, sell them, [on here perhaps] repeat this over about a year, invest in a workshop, & go from there, you seem to be a go-getter, you could have a nice little earner going there, why not think about it?

Brookfield said:
A suggestion, In England there are places where thousands of discarded computers end up, their owners having bought better ones, if there's a place within, say, an hour's drive of where you live, why not bring them back half a dozen at a time, do them up, sell them, [on here perhaps] repeat this over about a year, invest in a workshop, & go from there, you seem to be a go-getter, you could have a nice little earner going there, why not think about it?

WOW where is this!!! and to think i moved to Spain lol, noooo fair ;)

oh and i like the idea of that scheme Borat, its good to recycle 'old' pcs for kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom