Gallery: Your desktop

Just done a reformat..
desktopou8.jpg

Oh damn, I cant wait to do that!

My brother is giving me a Dell 17'' LCD. I don't know if it is ultra sharp or not, but I don't care because its still an amazing monitor because its from Dell.

Anyhow, Ill use my 22'' Scepture as my main one, and have the 17'' Dell off to the side, so I can have chat windows, WMP, and whatever else little random things so I can use my main monitor for games and internet and all that.

It'll be cool, because that'll save space and taskbar space.

I wonder if you can split it so that the bigger monitor has games and the other one has other things like AIM or whatnot.

on my computer, although I'm not sure if it works or not you can right click on things in the taskbar and sent them to certain monitors.

mikee286 said:
on my computer, although I'm not sure if it works or not you can right click on things in the taskbar and sent them to certain monitors.

Yeah, that's Ultramon or something like that, it's not a standard Windows app. Maybe it came with your video card drivers/software, it's a useful feature to have though.

ArrizX said:
I wonder if you can split it so that the bigger monitor has games and the other one has other things like AIM or whatnot.

Noorr, afraid not, you can't have one game one one monitor, unless you can use the game Windowed that is.

@ ArrizX - Yeah, it's nice having two monitors. This is just my laptop with a DELL 17" attached. See if it's the DELL E173FP your getting (google images it ;) ) because it's an awesome monitor!

Edit>

Yet another!

desktop.JPG

i got 3 monotirs but my card only supports 1 vga a s-video and a composite :( tried running it on a tv but i couldnt read Media Player's songs so i bagged that what res are you running those at?

Back
Top Bottom