Favourite bands

Metallica, Dir En Grey, Mudvayne, Rammstein, The Gazette (japanese metal)

Disturbed, Breaking Benjimin (i think i spelt that wrong), System of a Down, White Zombie, Three Days Grace, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Adema

Hmm, every time these threads pop up, it's always the same hard rock, heavy metal and Goth stuff.

Mine:

{ [Spunge], The Pixies, New Order, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Joy Division, Moby, Muse, Oasis, Ash, Starsailor, Van Halen, The Beatles, Queen, Royksopp, The Smiths, The Streets, Supertramp, America, Boston, Supergrass, White Zombie, Neutral Milk Hotel, The Zutons, Yes, Pink Floyd, The Eagles, Metallica, The Kinks, The Jam, Hendrix, Genesis, Electric Light Orchestra, Deep Purple, Echo & The Bunnymen, Dire Straits, Def Leppard, CCR, David Bowie, Cream, Bob Dylan, The Chemical Brothers, Black Sabbath }

And probably loads more, but I can't be arsed typing anymore.

UK31337 said:
Hmm, every time these threads pop up, it's always the same hard rock, heavy metal and Goth stuff.

Yeah I really don't understand that music. It doesn't appeal to me at all.
I couldn't name all my favorite bands, it just doesn't work that way. I'm just going to say that I love Classic Rock and Rap. Yes, I know, a weird mix, but I love it.

Oh, and BTW, heres my last FM:

http://www.last.fm/user/Al3xF/

Check it out...

Killswitch Engage, Lamb of God (Duh lol) , metallica , Bush , Johnny Cash,
Korn, 50 cent , the game , beethoven, breaking benjamin, led zepplin , nirvana , pink floyd , red hot chili peppers, alice in chains plenty more ect......

AlexF1224 said:
Yeah I really don't understand that music. It doesn't appeal to me at all.
I couldn't name all my favorite bands, it just doesn't work that way. I'm just going to say that I love Classic Rock and Rap. Yes, I know, a weird mix, but I love it.

Oh, and BTW, heres my last FM:

http://www.last.fm/user/Al3xF/

Check it out...
how do u not understand metal?

are you saying we should listen to mainstream shit that mtv puts out?

Any of these:

3rd Strike, Apartment 26, Celldweller, Eisbrecher, Ill Nino, Index Case, Mudvayne, Psychostick, Roadrunner United, Skindred, Spineshank, Wintersun

borat_sagdiyev said:
how do u not understand metal?

are you saying we should listen to mainstream shit that mtv puts out?

I highly doubt that's what he's saying. IMO, you either love metal or you hate it. There's not much in between. If you don't like it then there is plenty of other great music to listen to that is not mainstream.

Ð88 said:
I highly doubt that's what he's saying. IMO, you either love metal or you hate it. There's not much in between. If you don't like it then there is plenty of other great music to listen to that is not mainstream.

i agree 100%. when i first got into music, i loved rap and hated rock. now its the exact opposite and i hope it doesn't change.

Back
Top Bottom