Clock

i dont know what the talk about the new daylight saving time thing was going to srew things up...i havent updated my ver. of xp since about a month ago and mine went on without a hitch did your guys

We have had that for years in the UK, ours dont change till the end of the month tho

congress(kinda like the house of commons) passed a bill in 1950 something officaily creating daylight savings. how i love a democracy

Anubis1980 said:
When do they change? is that the same for Europe?
They change on the last weekend of this month, then they change on the last weekend of october aswell. UK is part of europe, and why you asking when your in Spain lol, u must know.

MattieDaShark83 said:
I know it was sweet!!!! Watching the clocks get turned ahead at 2am this morning was great! 12hr shift work 11 and still get paid for my 12 :)
Ya wont be so happy at the end of the year if ya on shift when the clocks go back. I used to hate having to do 13hrs :)

in the US this year daylight savings happened earlier than usual, it happened last night when in the past it was the last weekend of the month IIRC, and my computer clock has yet to update, it's still an hour behind and I have all my current updates installed for XP, what's up with that...? did they just give businesses the update...? I received a couple emails at work about it, but my home system is still an hour behind...

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom