New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: new FREE rig (in sig)

rudster816 said:
i wouldnt take the pc probaly a bomb inside the box...way too good to be ture besides id rather have a pc where i can say i earned it with my own money

QFT

This is a fake, even if I was the richest man alive and had a policy with the world where I could get anything I want whenever I want for free, I wouldn't spend the time and effort to ship a computer to some random guy I met online, just isn't going to happen. Either you're bsing us or he's bsing you.

rudster816 said:
i wouldnt take the pc probaly a bomb inside the box...way too good to be ture besides id rather have a pc where i can say i earned it with my own money
A bomb??, that's OTT, & silly, uncalled for!

In any case, I certainly hope you get it without any hitches attached because that'd be amazing, and I'd want it for myself if I was in that position. :p

If not, well it certainly has been fun talking / thinking about it.. :p

yes i have and what does OTT mean ive never seen it used before

Edit; over the top.

Brookfield

I was more aiming for the part about earning the PC yourself, it's much more satisfying, I just forgot to edit it.

Brookfield said:
A bomb??, that's OTT, & silly, uncalled for!

Lol let everyone have their own opinion. Might be OTT to u but hey. And no im not trying to start an argument :) im just stating something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom