Computer for Sale

borat_sagdiyev i know that so thats why i said $350 anyway I am selling it for £370 and for US $350 otherwise i am not selling it. Does anyone need a 160Gb hardrive or a 512Mb stick of RAM?
its 333Mhz/400Mhz (Depends what motherboard you have) DDR

Sky1000, I'm not sure if you don't see it but they are trying to tell you that your prices are really far off. 370 British Pounds is about $715 US and $840 Canadian, so nothing really matches up as far as your prices go. Other than that I don't know you're probably going to have to settle for less. The problem with computers is they don't have much resale value because new technology comes out so rapidly that they become outdated very quickly.

sky1000 said:
borat_sagdiyev i know that so thats why i said $350 anyway I am selling it for £370 and for US $350 otherwise i am not selling it. Does anyone need a 160Gb hardrive or a 512Mb stick of RAM?
its 333Mhz/400Mhz (Depends what motherboard you have) DDR

Lol, $350 is £181!

sky1000 said:
$350 for US and Canada NOT £370 converted in dollars
you know 350 us and 350 canada is comletely different
350us is about £180
yet
350 canada is about £150

i checked the US Dell website and I found that the price there is completely a rip off so i will only be selling in the UK not across to US or Canada. The currency there is too low and i don't really get any good price than i could from here in UK. Sorry if i made anyone paranoid. i repeat that I will only be selling it in the UK for £370 and thats the most I could put the price down. It even includes a monitor. (Although its CRT it still out match other LCD because its UltraSharp).

By the way its an IDE Hardrive not ATA or SATA but its performence is great i had no problem with it. It £30 and i am only going to sell it in UK.

sky1000 said:
By the way its an IDE Hardrive not ATA or SATA but its performence is great i had no problem with it. It £30 and i am only going to sell it in UK.
IDE is the same as ATA

Back
Top Bottom