dual 8800gtx's
4 20" monitors
a couple of tv tuners
4 gigs of ram
a physics card
the keyboard with an lcd screen
a logitech wireless mouse
and 5 raptor x's in raid 6

that comp would pretty much own any other comp out there.

as for your qestion its MINE even tho one i got might be crappy but its what i got and im lucky i got a PC at all im just a 13 year old kid who knows so much about computers i have go the doctor every week to get knowledge pumped out of me(the clinic is called computerforums.org :p) ya sure i want a new PC(im getting one in june) no one should have a perfect PC just a DREAM PC!

When i was just a bit younger than u i had a Commodore 64 and an Amstrad with a tape drive ;) used to wait 40 mins for a game to load then it said error please start again lol... ahhh memories.

to tell you the truth i don't think there is a perfect PC out there because every month something faster and better comes out.

Anubis1980 said:
When i was just a bit younger than u i had a Commodore 64 and an Amstrad with a tape drive ;) used to wait 40 mins for a game to load then it said error please start again lol... ahhh memories.
my grandpa had a had a house full of old computers thats where i learned my "tools of the trade" when i was about 8 or 9 he had a commodore 64 then he died and my damn uncle threw it out i belive. the only thing i got from his HUGE collection was a 5 1/4 inch floppy :mad: he also had a vic-20. my uncle makes 400k a year probaly thought all that was so old it was crap. my grandpa even said i could have the vic-20 when i was older grrr

heres my dream computer

2x Core 2 Extreme quad core cpu's
4GB ddr2 1000 Ram
blue ray dvd burner
4x42 high def plasmas
3x8800gtx's two in sli the other used for the other two monitors
12x15,000RPM scsi hdd's
probably need a 2kw psu for that stuff make that two 2kw redundant psu's just in case :p
a lian li server case

i think thats it lol :D

Back
Top Bottom