Jenox??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brookfield said:
Getting through to you at last are we?, you're too trusting by half, that's your problem, ha ha! :)
Haha, I guess so.

And I think dude was talking about how looks can be deceiving, and McDonalds is deceiving.

freestyler105 said:
Haha, I guess so.

And I think dude was talking about how looks can be deceiving, and McDonalds is deceiving.

correct,
maybe i am too trusting lol. i never saw him do anything un normal though. anyway never mind. he will be back soon, hopefully to put right all the wrongs

Didnt have a massive problem with him , altho sending insulting pm's isnt nice!!

Visiting this place is like tuning into ur fave soap opera, drama galore ;)

hehe i must admit i love the social lounge sometimes. lots of drama. takes my mind off "the real world"

He's a bit too opinionated which probably gives him off to look like an asshole, but he was pretty cool.

Yeah he was very opinionated, prob is i have opinions too! lots lol and i dont agree with a lot of stuff said here and how some mods react, but i try and keep them to myself, not everyone wants to hear them , i think that was his prob, nice enuff but needs to learn when to zip it lol, im hopin when he gets back he wont be so vocal, cos when he helped he had some good ideas.

IMO, there's a fine line between being opinionated and being inconsiderate. I may disagree with people often but I don't get all fired up about it. He kind of bothered me at times but I never really said anything about it since I wasn't really involved in any of it, I had a feeling this was going to happen.

dude_se said:
hehe i must admit i love the social lounge sometimes. lots of drama. takes my mind off "the real world"
Yeah, same here. CF is kind of like The O.C. minus the hot girls sometimes.

He wasn't really a post whore in a bad sense, most of his posts contributed to the discussion. He just had a lot of posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom