Jenox??

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Lindon said:
HE also sent me insulting pms
Well i cant comment on that, hes been fine with me. Personally tho if he done that to me and i was admin, i would have PBed him.

David Lindon said:
HE also sent me insulting pms
Unfortunately, that pushes things a bit..
Theres absolutely no need to send insulting private messages to someone you have an issue with.. its just not worth it to continue or instigate an argument.

I never would have thought he would do something like that either. I agree that he should have had a bit more respect for some people, but that's completely different. You just don't do that.

Brookfield said:
Look around you pal, you are in the minority!

i like to be different. he just seemed helpful and a genuinely good guy to me. i must have missed something

JikuzeN said:
Looks are deceiving ;)

lol i know. a mc chicken sandwich looks sooo good. in reality its not that good. it usually comes out cold and is very bad for you.... anyway back on topic, if theres anything else left to say

freestyler105 said:
I never would have thought he would do something like that either. I agree that he should have had a bit more respect for some people, but that's completely different. You just don't do that.
Getting through to you at last are we?, you're too trusting by half, that's your problem, ha ha! :)

dude_se said:
lol i know. a mc chicken sandwich looks sooo good. in reality its not that good. it usually comes out cold and is very bad for you.... anyway back on topic, if theres anything else left to say
Er, Mc Donalds was in the other thread wasn't it?? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom