Cutting Computer Cases

if you want you can just drill a hole and then stick a metal snips in there and go away with that. afterwards you can take very rough sand paper and smooth the edges.

when i cut a hole in the top of my case (blow hole) i didnt have a dremel and didnt want to spend money on one. so i just drilled holes all around the edge and then smoothed it off with a metal filer

I went out and got a dremel, I already regret not getting the wired one, I'm 75% done with the hole, gotta recharge ><

if you have a separate charger for it you could think about getting a spare battery of ebay or something

Yeah that's what I think I'll do, I'm not sure if it was half charged when I started using it, I'm sure it wasn't but it wen't through 2/3 battery lights within like 2-3 mins.

BGates14 said:
Yeah that's what I think I'll do, I'm not sure if it was half charged when I started using it, I'm sure it wasn't but it wen't through 2/3 battery lights within like 2-3 mins.
Perhaps you got one with a bad battery? Did you leave it on the charger for the reccomended time?

Nah, I just full charged today and it's fine, I used it right out of the box so that would easily be why.

Back
Top Bottom