Favourite bands

I enjoy pretty much the same bands as you do..
I will listen to everything at least once, and if I enjoy it, than I'll continue listening to them.

I'll listen to anything punk rocker, and sometimes a bit of metal.. not into "screamo" though.

Children of bodom, Metallica, Cradle of filth, Stone Sour, Kalmah

and i HATE anything that comes from MTV or Much music. stupid mainstream shit

metallica, disturbed, down, tool, BFMV, slayer, mudvayne, static-x, slipknot, alter bridge, iron maiden, marylin manson, bleeding through, drowning pool, korn, GnR (but only the old one.. without slash, they are nothing), himsa, killswitch engage

to name a few bands i like :)

borat_sagdiyev said:
Children of bodom, Metallica, Cradle of filth, Stone Sour, Kalmah

and i HATE anything that comes from MTV or Much music. stupid mainstream shit
The only issue with mainstream that I have personally is its overplayed and its often used by "posers" to fit into groups, who try to act like someone they truly aren't. I don't believe in groups.. I believe in individuality, so I suppose I get unnecessarily frustrated by people trying so hard to fit into a group that doesn't fit them.

Hm...
Testament, Stratovarius, Tesla, Pantera, Metallica, Megadeth, Guns 'n Roses, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Styx, Fear Factory, Sword, Tool, Halford, A little bit of slayer and some of nightwish.

hmm lets see Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pink Floyd, System of a down, Linkin Park, Metallica, Billy Joel, Rammstein (German band), and latley i've been getting in Strapping Young Lad. oh and i cannot forget about my heavy bass techno DJ Ray and Dj Suly :p

Where to begin ...

Black Sabbath, Anthrax, Alice In Chains, Aborted, American Head Charge, Carcass, Children of Bodom, Chimaira (new album is immense!), Chokehold, Crowbar, Corrosion of Conformity, Celtic Frost, Cathedral, Cryptopsy, Down, DevilDriver, Devin Townsend Band, Dragonforce, Dream Theater, Drowning Pool, Ektomorf, Exodus, Fear Factory, God Forbid, hatebreed, Henry Rollins, In Flames, Illdisposed, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Killswitch Engage, Korn, Kreator, Krisiun, Lamb of God, Limp Bizkit, Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Machine Head (New album = godly), Meshuggah, Metallica, Megadeth, Motorhead, Method of Destruction, Mudvayne, Mushroomhead, Napalm Death, Nevermore, Nile, Nocturnal Rites, Opeth, Ozzy Osbourne, Old Mans Child, Obituary, Pantera, Panic Cell, Primus, Prodigy, Probot, QOTSA, Quo Vadis, Rammstein, Rage against the Machine, Run DMC, Seether, Satyricon, Sepultura (Max Cavalera-era only; can't get into the new stuff), Slipknot, Slayer, Shadows Fall, Sikth, Soil, Skinlab, Soilwork, Soulfly, Spineshank, Static X, Stone Sour, Strapping Young Lad, Superjoint Ritual, System of A Down, Tool, Threat Signal, Thin Lizzy, Type O Negative, Unleashed, Unforgiven Kingdom, Vader, War, Xzibit, Yes.

About 75% of my album collection I reckon. And yes, these are my favourite bands; if they're not listed, they're not my favourite. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom