Jenox??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jennox??

The only advice I have for him when he returns as well as others is not to continue arguments here, and cut down on the flaming. There is no reason to respond to negative comments with worst comments on a forum, and it just lowers the quality of the community overall.

Hes generally a good kid, but it appears he made a few mistakes.. we'll see what happens when he returns, and perhaps he'll learn from his mistakes.

why was he banned? constantly flouting the rules.. i, as well as the other mods, got fed up with it, and hes gone for a week.. if he carries on the same when his account becomes unbanned, he will be gone permanently.

JikuzeN said:
Haha, he bumps, for his post count ...
Well, unfortunately, it becomes an idea around here that post count is a requirement for respect. Quite the contrary, your post count is merely a number and doesn't reflect your level of respect anywhere, back in the day, when I had say 500 posts, I had more respect than some members with over 3000... it all depends on how you present yourself and how much you contribute to the community. There could be 3000+ posts on your record, but if 20 of those are helpful, and legit, then how much have you really contributed?, about this time last year (April 30th, 2006), I posted a thread addressing a few issues present at that time, and it appears that the post count bit might still be relevant with some members, I basically summarized my views on post count in this post though.. so no need to read it, if only for that.

EDIT; I used your link, & I remember that post of yours, it has stuck in my mind, because it was so well put, & I agreed with all of it then, & I still do, the forums are much worse now, as regards behaviour.

Brookfield

he had over 20 posts a day, he seemed to enjoy posting. i thought he was a good guy, hmmm. some of his posts were just to bump his post count though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom