freestyler105 said:
Haha, yeah. But Spartans were like basically trained to be soliders from the day they're born, so that was like the ultimate way for them to die.
omg, i know, it was so freakin cool, and then in the end with the 10,000 :D

That movie looks AMAZING and i cannot wait for it to get here (we get movies late..but oh well)

I saw it last night, it PWNS! Probably the best movie i've ever seen. Unbelievable action. It even had some humor, not to mention some nice girly scenes ;-) lol.

I'm a manager at a rather large cinema that is a few miles away from my home. On Thursday night, we had a 11:59PM (midnight preview) showing of 300 for the public, and it resulted in over 1000 tickets being sold.. and everyone seemed to enjoy it.

We also had an employee preview of it Wednesday evening, and the employees enjoyed it as well.

I haven't gotten to seeing it yet myself, but intend to as soon as possible. Perhaps Monday night, when I'm off, I'll take the time and see it.

if ther gonna make a game, they should have made it really really good, like full 360 with a long story, kinda expand from the movie, that woulda been boss, almost like prince of persia

It's suppose to be rated as best movie ALL TIME!!!! A local theater where I live cancelled all showing of movies and decided to show 300 in all the rooms. Let me tell you----the line were out of control. Lines were forming all over the place, overflowing into the parking lots for this damn movie. It's that good, so go watch it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom