Whats that site?

lol, i love reading all the threads about how memory hungry vista is.. and how you cant possibly run it on 512, well.. guess what.. im sitting here now on vista, running it with 512 ram. no problems whatsoever..

mark thorpe said:
lol, i love reading all the threads about how memory hungry vista is.. and how you cant possibly run it on 512, well.. guess what.. im sitting here now on vista, running it with 512 ram. no problems whatsoever..
Yeah...is it a coincidence that most of the people who say that have never used Vista??

edit - this is for you CompMan :p
faq.png

yeah i know, i dont see how people can pass judgement before they have actually used it.. i wasnt sure about vista, but i thought i may as well go for it, and im glad i did..

freestyler105 said:
Yeah...is it a coincidence that most of the people who say that have never used Vista??

edit - this is for you CompMan :p
faq.png
Yep, usually the case:)

The only real drawback for me is is getting used to the different interface. I'm so used to XP, it's weird to use.

freestyler105 said:
The only real drawback for me is is getting used to the different interface. I'm so used to XP, it's weird to use.
You probably said the same when you switched to XP (unless your to young to remember that lol)

XP wasn't really a big move for me...I wasn't much into computers back then though. I never used 2000 or ME, I came from 98.

Back
Top Bottom