Suggestions for a good case?

EDIT is for editing your own post, when you want to add something to it so you dont have multiple posts. Also, when you edit someones post, they can edit it back and effectively remove what you entered. Eg Joxley could change his post above so that your comment isnt there (after all it is his post)

QUOTE is for replying to a particular comment that someone has made so that he/she knows your responding to them, and then they can respond back. Also note the quote can be used multiple times in a single post, so that you can reply to loads of people at once.

Im guessing the mods complain because you quote loads of posts seperately, instead of merging them into 1 post. Multiple posts are multiple posts, regardless of if the quote is used or not. And im not having a go here, im just pointing it out. :)

Cases - I use a NZXT Case, but I've found a liking for Antec and LianLi cases
PSUs - I'm using an ASPIRE psu right now, but right now it'd be best to go with some different company like OCZ, their GameXstream line is supposed to be really nice.

Raffaz said:
Whats with all the editing posts again Maurice? Cant you just use the quote like everyone else?
he has got a point , cos when i was reading joxleys post , i thought that it was him who edited it till i looked the the edit bar at the bottom

Back
Top Bottom