New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: new FREE rig (in sig)

I didnt think post 63 was that bad, I really didnt think jenox was that bad at all. Ok, language wasnt great but everyone here talks like that anyway, lol. But its not my decision. I guess he did have a whole argument unrelated to this thread too.

Please, this is a thread about bullzi's free computer. If you want to discuss other stuff, either start a new thread, or take it on aim.

bullzi said:
the reason he can, is his dad owns portion of dell, with michael dell, he knows him personally, so its a dell xps710, also he's sending me an xps210 for a server for the clan we are making (www.freewebs.com/blackthunder08) also a new gfx card for my e510, and ok get this guys, the 20inch monitors, yea well they are actually 30!!! they have component, composite, svideo and all that so im basically getting 3 HDTV's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i know this is finally legit, because he has emailed the order invoice, showing what his dad ordered from the dell warehouse earlier today, he's taken pics, i have talked to the other 6 ppl that he has done this with, and when your dad owns a portion of dell you can pretty much get anything computer wise...

and why the hell would i make that up to get a reacton from ppl?? i guess ill be shoving it in your face once it gets here...

Uh huh. Yeah, well my dad is Bill Gates. :rolleyes: I just make myself look poorer than I really am, just to make you guys feel better. :rolleyes:

It's the internet. Anyone can make a identity for themselves.

alvino said:
Uh huh. Yeah, well my dad is Bill Gates. :rolleyes: I just make myself look poorer than I really am, just to make you guys feel better. :rolleyes:

It's the internet. Anyone can make a identity for themselves.

Wait... Does this mean you're really catching on, and figuring out i'm really not cool?

Hahaha :p

JK JK

Anyways.. yeah guys BS, completely and utterly. I'll be shocked if it happens. And if it does, we need pics (with your name and date in them written on paper) plus an Everest Home edition, or cpu-z or something of the sort to show specs. Please.. Let that remain unedited.

Yup. No pictures/screenshots, then none of this happened.

I doubt if this will ever happen. You have even said yourself that he is a bit slow, so maybe he thinks he can do it for you.

i wouldnt take the pc probaly a bomb inside the box...way too good to be ture besides id rather have a pc where i can say i earned it with my own money

if you get that computer youre gunna have to keep the ball rolling and do something completely nice for someone else. like throw a dinner party for a tramp. thats if you get it. which i wouldnt be to hopeful

That sounds way to good to be true. If you get it I'll be really shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom