Video Card Poll

Nope, I've got an XFX 7600GT XXX Edition (basically an overclocked edition of a regular 7600GT @ 590/1600 MHz) and a Radeon X1800XT.

That XFX 7600GT XXX is an awesome card. I had one of those a while back. It's one of the best performing 7600GT's.

Atomic Rooster said:
That XFX 7600GT XXX is an awesome card. I had one of those a while back. It's one of the best performing 7600GT's.

I'm gonna have to disagree with ya there...I have an Inno3D 7600GT and found this review on the 7600GT contenders...have a look

http://sg.vr-zone.com/?i=3551&s=1

(in short it shows that the best card by a fair bit is the Leadtek, followed by the Inno3D then the ASUS)

Matt

I like my Leadtek card, the customer service kinda sucks, but the card is well made, ive got it overclocked a lot for the 7950 gx2's. When games like SLI, this performs nicely.

Hey Matty -
That review tested the XFX 7600GT, not the 7600GT XXX version. The 7600GT XXX has clock speeds of 590/800 whereas the reviewed card is clocked at 580/750. It doesn't seem like much, but the extra clock speeds do make a difference on this card. :D

Leadtek customer service has been good for me. I've RMA'd two of their video cards with no problems at all.

Atomic Rooster said:
Hey Matty -
That review tested the XFX 7600GT, not the 7600GT XXX version. The 7600GT XXX has clock speeds of 590/800 whereas the reviewed card is clocked at 580/750. It doesn't seem like much, but the extra clock speeds do make a difference on this card. :D

Leadtek customer service has been good for me. I've RMA'd two of their video cards with no problems at all.

Ahh, sorry my mistake, spose I just wanted to show off my Inno3D being second lmao....as for Leadtek support, I have a Winfast TV Tuner card and I never got a response when I twice asked them why they havn't got x64 drivers for it! Still waiting..

Matt

Back
Top Bottom