What are you Currently Eatting?

Ugh, I think Micky D's is pretty gross. I only have it when I don't have a choice, like once every six weeks or so.

I guess I shouldn't have watched Supersize Me

I haven't eaten from mac's since watching that,Umm at the moment im eating a Mortedella (i think americans call the Beloni) and mayo on fresh bread.....Mmmm..Yum :D

I stole about 100 cookies out of my microwave, ad they are now hiding in my desk (in bags, of course) I also have some chex mix, and other random food.

wood_workur said:
I stole about 100 cookies out of my microwave, ad they are now hiding in my desk (in bags, of course) I also have some chex mix, and other random food.
Lol, what?? Who did you steal them from? :confused:

Jenox said:
Yes, chicken of sorts, it arrives in a tanker, the firm that processes it, uses all thats left after all the breast & body meat have been used for chicken joints, chickenburgers etc, then the skin, & any scraps of meat that are left, are removed by rows of very high-pressure water jets, the resultant mush is left to drain overnight in a not too clean warehouse, then it is sucked into a tanker, eventually it's squirted by a long hose into a holding area at the premises, becoming lovely delicious lip-smacking chicken nuggets....anyone for seconds???

my mom. she makes them by the hundreds, and then puts them in the microwave, and protects them sacredly. Otherwise I would have just taken the whole thing, and Brookfield, have you ever eaten a hot dog or a sausage?

EDIT; Sure, both, but I prefer the butcher's pork sausages that I fry myself until they're almost black, I usually do too many, so I let the rest cool, & keep them in the fridge, handy for snacks, a cold sausage dipped in ketchup or mustard in the early hours, oh yessss!

Brookfield

Brookfield said:
Yes, chicken of sorts, it arrives in a tanker, the firm that processes it, uses all thats left after all the breast & body meat have been used for chicken joints, chickenburgers etc, then the skin, & any scraps of meat that are left, are removed by rows of very high-pressure water jets, the resultant mush is left to drain overnight in a not too clean warehouse, then it is sucked into a tanker, eventually it's squirted by a long hose into a holding area at the premises, becoming lovely delicious lip-smacking chicken nuggets....anyone for seconds???
Yep, sounds good to me :)

Huh??, ohhhhh. a joke, [I hope!!] lol.

As a full time student, and a full time manager at a local cinema, I'm always on the move going somewhere. My spare time is usually spent playing WoW (yup, I'm addicted!), so I'm stuck on eating something "on the run".

I just finished eating ramen noodles.. but I'll usually eat pizza or ramen noodles, or anything that doesn't take too long.

Back
Top Bottom