What Do you think?

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
This is the new map I'm making for BF2. Its kinda like wake island, but a lot more different in its own ways.

Here are the bases:

1)US Carrier (cappable, flag will be accessible on foot)
2)Island #1 (names please)
3)Island #3 (names, please)
4)Island #5 (names, Please)
5)(lower left)Hishi Basin
6)Wuhishi Beach
7)Island Village
8)Mountain Ridge
9)Dead man's pennisula
10)Dead man's Island
11)Power plant
12)Airfield entrance
13)Airfield

THe islands are travable by vehicle- either a bridger or a water route will connect them (both used) The map is call Whatuhishi(pronounced "Watt-you-he-she") There will be some cool stuff in it, like the pirate ship. and a lot of good sniper hiding spots. And unlike Wake Island, the us can lose all their bases. There will be lots of vehicles, depending on the map size used (ie, 64 play map has 4x as many vehicles as 16 player map)

Any suggestions would be appreaciated (Except for comments about my lack of ms paint skills (the drawing looks better, if only i had a scanner)), along with other names for the bases (espically the islands) Along with any help making the actual map.

map.jpg

I know I'm forgetting something; I'll post it later

ohh yeah, it is US vs PLA.

If this map goes well, I will make a NYC map for both BF@ and Project Reality.

Ha, right before reading the part about your Paint skills, I was like man, I am going to make fun of him for that drawing.

Anyway, it sounds cool, good luck!

thats gonna be pretty sweet! what servers do you go to for custom maps cause I haven't seen any in the bf2 servers list? and if theres anyway to change spawn time of vehicles make that really low i hate waiting for vehicles and make the spawn time when you die less too :)

Back
Top Bottom