Case Mod :)

P1010420.jpg

cant figure out how turn the flash off dont think you can and its too dark for it not to turn it on :( ill get another camera soon as i find it
ill get a pic of the window when i do

also no screws or extra hardware just needle nose pliers and being held to the case by the plate

That's cool. I was thinking about painting the inside of my Antec 900 black, but I would first experiment with an old Compaq case that's just laying around. The thing is, I don't know much about painting, or if it would be worth the work.

If u paint it, make sure to use the right paint, ie plastic or metal paint, and use a roller, brushes will leave marks lol. Not that im an expert or anything, i hate painting ;) or i guess itd be better to use spray paint u lol, told ya im not an expert...

thats a nice job! i have no respect for my case. if it needs a hole in it then out comes the drill. i brought a x-fi sound card with the extra bit that goes into the 5.25" bay. i use the optical toss out from it to my stereo but my computer has a door on the front. so i just drilled a hole through it to put the wire though

unlit Cold Cathodes
P1010425.jpg

Cold Cathodes on
P1010426.jpg

i use direct lighting cause when its night it makes me glow when i have em on :p

Back
Top Bottom