oh.. so it was good, i was planning on seeing it some time next week.. i guess it's settled then lol.

omg, it was amazing, im gonna buy an HD-DVD drive and a HDvid card, just so i can watch it on my comp lol, it was like THE best ever, imo ;)

Haha, if the rewatch value of this movie is worth that much, I definitely don't mind shelling out 10 dollars to see it in theaters.

boardordi3 said:
probably the best movie i've ever seen, what did you guys think?

Lol, before looking at the username, I thought this was going to be a post count topic. :p

I was supposed to be going to see the movie tonight, but the guy that was supposed to buy my tickets couldn't get any. :rolleyes: Maybe another time... Glad to hear it was good, though.

freestyler105 said:
Wow, was it really that good?? I'll have to go see it tomorrow then. It got mixed reviews, mostly good, but some said it was too much like a video game or a comic book and the plot wasn't very good.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/300/
yeah well, a movie like a video game is right up my alley, it was interesint though, because it actually happened, but they put almost a mythological twist onto it

Saw it yesterday and it's my favorite movie now. I'd definetly go and see it again. GO SEE IT NOW!! for those who havent yet.

Back
Top Bottom