Website

G35x

Golden Master
Well many of you know how I posted a thread a while ago about the new altima. A few of you were interested, but me and Mike were the only ones who kept going at it. Right now we just started actually updating and what not..Got a lot more work to do, but its comign along..The plan is to make a car forum based on the altima coupe, since its new, right now we're like 1 of 2 forums for the car..Check the site out, tell me what ya think..Suggestions are welcome..Please keep this hear, the other section is dead right now..We need suggestions.
altimacoupes.com

Hmm seems like a nice start, very simple easy on the eyes design, no complaints here though I'm not much of a car guy myself.

Yeah, it's a work in progress. It made $4.95 cents so far from the site :cool:
I got a lot of SEO optimization stuff to do on it.

Ok, so what is the point of the whole website? A news portal, or a blog? All I see is a picture with a description on it, nothing more. To a user, that isn't very appealing. I need to see feature descriptions, dealers, mods, anything to make the site unique other then what you have now. The template you're using seems bland, something you could easily download. Make it unique, change the colors, the background anything at all.

Now with the forum. Still, not much appeal there. The theme is the default theme that came with the whole installation. It seems it was all put together last minute. Explore the template system that came with MyBB. It's amazingly simple and easy to use.

It's a good start, I'll give you that much, but you need to look at your competition.

Yeah I still got a lot to do with it, especially SEO and backlinks. We will be adding all that content this weekend + a MYBB style, I got a few in mind.

Back
Top Bottom