The Official Topic for Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. The IS250 is a sweet looking car. Looks exactly like it's big brother, the IS350--just a different motor. Transmission is like the same too. But what sucks is that it's pretty windy outside so all that work getting it washed is kind of a waste since I'll wake up to a layer of sand on it. I haven't washed it in over two weeks and I didn't want to leave it that dirty for another extra week. Don't want to mess up the clearcoat. Plus it was raining all last week anyways.

The stupid front rims had tons of brake dust. Damn soft organic pads or whatever they use. It's 4-wheel disc brakes but the rear ones are ultra clean!!! I don't get it. I think it must be semi-metallic pads on the rear and soft pads on the front. I hate it. Next brake pad replacement, I'm getting them all semi-metallic pads.

Just because I like this thread and I have a question that doesn't really deserve it's own thread:

I'm having some SERIOUS neck and upper body pains, I took some Robaxin, basically a muscle relaxer, and 2 Vicodin last night, it helped to some extent, but man, my neck hurts so damn bad right now gah. Any ideas what it could be?

Yeah, I didn't think anyone could...it must be my router...either that or my ISP. I can access it from other computers on my network, so it's not the firewall. I might try changing the port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom