Atrocities

mammikoura said:
wow, never realized it was that bad there too. I knew about the germans doing some weird (yet kind of interesting, though still very sick) tests on the jews and stuff like that. But never realized it was that bad with the japanese too. Those things are like the most cruel things you can think off.

And as for this thread going on, well I see no reason why not. After the 1st paragraph they know that the stuff on the next paragraph will be like. They don't have to read it if they don't want to.

One major thing is that the Germans extremely rarely torchered US / Canadian / British soldiers, whereas the Japanese had no problem doing this.

I haven't heard of U.S soldiers torturing nor Canadian soldiers. Hmmm, although I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Jenox said:
I haven't heard of U.S soldiers torturing nor Canadian soldiers. Hmmm, although I wouldn't be surprised if they did.
There's tons of cases of US soldiers torturing.
EDIT; Like in Guantanamo Bay?

Brookfield

They don't call it torturing these days, it's some fancy P.C term or something, Along the lines of, "harsh negotiations" or something. Not to sure...

freestyler105 said:
Yeah, but nothing like the stuff Brookfield posted. That is just disgusting.
Here's another very startling revelation, the Americans weren't above some skullduggery themselves, it seems, all in the cause of research, [so they say] it turns out that the Japanese were allowed to erase Unit 731 from the archives, by the American Government, which wanted Ishil's evidence for itself, Unit 731 was where most of the vile acts took place, In the Autumn of 1945, General McArthur granted immunity to members of the unit in exchange for research data on biological warfare.

Oh, I know the U.S. isn't exactly perfect. Ever heard of Alice Paul?? Her and many other women were thrown in jail for picketing the White House for women's suffrage. In jail, they went on a hunger strike, and were force fed by the government, because if she died, they would be in deep ****. They put a woman in jail for exercising her right to free speech, and the right to petition the government.

I don't know if you guys know what force feeding is, but they basically would clamp you down to a chair, plug your nose until you ran out of air and had to open your mouth, then shove a feeding tube into your stomach.

And yeah, Guantanamo Bay as well.

i know a lot about WWII and i know that the japenese did some horrible things BUT we did horrible things to them too. i dont thinks its fair for people to see one side of the story. i was watching a show about the hatered between the japenese and usa and saw some pretty weird stuff. one american kept a japenese skull throught the campaing in singapore. one sniper after a kill would walk up to the officer cut his head off and burn it show they couldnt ID the victim.

all in all every human has a bad side even me and you. if you think those service were the BEST of friends with people who totutured and killed. its war. thats all it is

both sides were wrong but even to this day every country does we just dont know it

also on of the most highly decorated units in WWII was an american all japenese unit station in the pacfic the highest being an african-american tank unit 701st battilon i belive but im not sure

rudster816 said:
i know a lot about WWII and i know that the japenese did some horrible things BUT we did horrible things to them too. i dont thinks its fair for people to see one side of the story. i was watching a show about the hatered between the japenese and usa and saw some pretty weird stuff. one american kept a japenese skull throught the campaing in singapore. one sniper after a kill would walk up to the officer cut his head off and burn it show they couldnt ID the victim, all in all every human has a bad side even me and you. if you think those service were the BEST of friends with people who totutured and killed. its war. thats all it is, both sides were wrong but even to this day every country does, we just dont know it
Of course, the Japanese never decapitated anybody, did they?, they did it all the time, for god's sake!!

Back
Top Bottom