the joys of school

cabbspapp said:
I go to school from 7:35 to 2:10. We have an assembly today at 12:55, which I will be skipping. The school doesn't care anyways, we don't have room for everyone in the whole school to be in the gym.

same lol. i ended up having 4 frees and one lesson which i didnt do much in. i felt like a right idiot today when i was using my laptop on the swings lol.

Right now, i'm just getting out of photoshop. Which I can't wait because i'm sitting next to my girlfriends best friend.

Who I cant fucking stand.

She has an uncanny need to know every detial about our relationship. Not to mention that she says the most rude/scarcastic things about me, which torque me off to no end.

I wanna kill a bitch!

Ah!

Anyways yeah....

Lol take it u dont like her then...

When i went to uni we had 7 hours a week of lectures, then it got increased to 11 we all moaned ;)

^^ lol yea that would be funny, but since its your girlfriends best friend I'm sure she won't like it.

omg school sucks right now, I go from 7:20am(actually i have to be at the bus stop at 6:30 am) to 2:15 pm...and I was sick the past two days and today was my first day back man do I have tons of catch up to do :(

Anubis1980 said:
Lol take it u dont like her then...

When i went to uni we had 7 hours a week of lectures, then it got increased to 11 we all moaned ;)
wow lol I get about 7 hours a day...you were very lucky :D

Back
Top Bottom