New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: new FREE rig (in sig)

Do I smell...*sniff sniff*...internet bullshit? Yes! i do! He lies! (the guy who owns dell)

well you guys can say what you want, but i have known him for about a year and a half, and he's done this with 6 other people

i configured that same pc with the mouse and everything, and only ONE 30 inch display, and all that equals $7,151

bullzi said:
well you guys can say what you want, but i have known him for about a year and a half, and he's done this with 6 other people

You ever met him in real life? Im guessing the answer is no..

Hey did you know I have a blonde hair, blue eyes, and im a model, not to mention female.

Woah, is that a flying pig?

joxley1990 said:
You ever met him in real life? Im guessing the answer is no..

Hey did you know I have a blonde hair, blue eyes, and im a model, not to mention female.

Woah, is that a flying pig?

I lol'd

Hahaha

Anyways.........

I don't think any of this is true. Just a couple of kids here tryin to stir up some shit with a fake story.

I don't beleive one part of it.

bullzi said:
the reason he can, is his dad owns portion of dell, with michael dell, he knows him personally, so its a dell xps710, also he's sending me an xps210 for a server for the clan we are making (www.freewebs.com/blackthunder08) also a new gfx card for my e510, and ok get this guys, the 20inch monitors, yea well they are actually 30!!! they have component, composite, svideo and all that so im basically getting 3 HDTV's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i know this is finally legit, because he has emailed the order invoice, showing what his dad ordered from the dell warehouse earlier today, he's taken pics, i have talked to the other 6 ppl that he has done this with, and when your dad owns a portion of dell you can pretty much get anything computer wise...

and why the hell would i make that up to get a reacton from ppl?? i guess ill be shoving it in your face once it gets here...

Ok, so first you have no idea who he is. He does this out of the goodness out of his heart.

Oh no! Now you know him for a year and a half, and know 6 other lucky mofo's that have apparently gotten a 7,000 dell PC from the owners friends son?

If you get this, I still won't give a shit. Ill say lucky you and be on my way, however, I have strong doubts about this.

bullzi said:

Still, you started out saying you randomly met him playing a game. You never mentioned how long ago, although that is a big fact that no one would leave out when explaining the full situtation to an online board.

How do you know the 6 other people? How do they know him? Did you ask him? Maybe they are all his emails or his other instant messangers.

You're going to be badly dissappointed.

Haha, nice. Well I have some opinions myself, but I'll keep them until D-Day. Ok, no one has really met anybody else on the internet, sans the myspace child molesters. I'm just gonna have him ship it to my house. What happens happens

So is ummm ur name short for Bullshit......or where did the name originate from....

J/K :D or........:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom