A return with an apology in hand

Welcome back Mike :)

Jenox said:
...do I care? Nope, not in the slightest, I'm not here to be their bitch and and succumb to some hardass...[/img]
Never once asked you to be my bitch...

As for welcoming mike back, you'll see under his name he has a custom title, that indicates that he's the kind of guy that really helps people out, a.k.a the kind of guy we need around here. -it'd be silly not to welcome him back really!

pretty much everyone gets a second chance.

root said:
Welcome back Mike :)

Never once asked you to be my bitch...

As for welcoming mike back, you'll see under his name he has a custom title, that indicates that he's the kind of guy that really helps people out, a.k.a the kind of guy we need around here. -it'd be silly not to welcome him back really!

pretty much everyone gets a second chance.

lol I know root. I was just being rather blunt about it and what not. root you are by far the best mod here along with Brookfield. I was just trying to make a joke about it and what not. My apologies. ;)

OK Mike, thanks for the apology, hope you've sorted yourself out now, keep calm, & you'll be OK.

GlasseyeUK said:
It means.....

Its madness here.....none of us are (well shouldn't be) bothered

Therefore we are not really bothered, or shouldn't be bothered, because it is only a forum :D

You got it..

people screw up all the time. what really counts is what people do to correct that screw up. its all part of life.

Back
Top Bottom