Case Mod :)

just went to radio shack picked this switch up
pRS1C-2160446w345.jpg

mounted it on my case here to control my Cold Cathodes. i think the other ON will control another set of Cold Cathodes
switch.jpg

mounted it there ill get a real pic up when i come home tommorow as soon as i get home looks. REALLY cool
used a soldering iron to make a hole and a hobby knife to finish it up looks REALLY clean for this crude method

now all i need is another set of Cold Cathodes ill 4 sticks in the case but they wont be able to light up at the same time. cant wait to get some cash for some sticks hmmm maybee my parents will buy em for me if im lucky

cheap looks awesome first good mod on my new case :p

sorry if it is a double post the thread didnt come up on my computer and it said it was a double when i tried to repost so i changed title

Radio Shack also carries a bat handle switch that has a red led in the end of the bat. But it isn't a center off type. You could use two of them and mount the second one above or below the other.
I personally like the rocker types that have a led in one side that comes on in the on postion. Do watch your current draw so you don't over load the power supply.

setishock said:
Radio Shack also carries a bat handle switch that has a red led in the end of the bat. But it isn't a center off type. You could use two of them and mount the second one above or below the other.
I personally like the rocker types that have a led in one side that comes on in the on postion. Do watch your current draw so you don't over load the power supply.

Is there any program to see the power supply draw?

those little things dont draw crap worth of power, i installed two of them one to turn on my back lights, and one to turn on fans and led's in the front..there a nice little tooll too.

Id be too nervous of messing my case up to do anything like that. Sounds good tho.Im full of great ideas i am, until it comes to the practical side ;)

man I want to do a case mod but I don't want to cut up my case maybe when its a little older lol :D

i was afraid to but what the hell its just a 34$ case and only the front bezel pics as soon as my camera works :S

Back
Top Bottom