Just got bad news...

Definitely. I remember reading somewhere (maybe it was here) that one of the scary parts of Iraq was that they didn't know whether kid they say had a gun or not. Not to mention car bombs, suicide bombers, all scary stuff that nobody wants to deal with.

Yeah. I honestly don't see why in the world we're over there anyways. why the U.S ALWAYS has to be at war is well beyond me. Maybe we could go one Presidency WITHOUT a war...?

best of luck to him, fingers crossed that he returns safely.

Well, I must say thank you for all the kindness and what not. Until you experience something like this you'll never really know how good it feels to have other's generosity. :) So thank you all a ton. It does mean more then you'll really ever know. :)

No problem, if I were in that situation, I would want the same kind of support that was shown in here.

Hopefully you get this, even though you're banned...but I'll definitely say a prayer for you/your cousin.

My mom was a medic in the Marines for a while. She's an anesthetist now. (gives people at the hospital their drugs) I guess there's a retina scanner at the hospitals she works at to get into the room with all the drugs, which is pretty neat.

And according to the paper today, they're proposing plans to get us out of there in '08. I think one plan was a set deadline to have everyone out by September '08, and the other was a goal to have basically all soldiers out by March '08.

Back
Top Bottom