Just got bad news...

Jenox

BSOD
My uncle just eMailed me saying that my older cousin Seth, will be getting deployed to Iraq. He's in the Navy and is a Medic. What and where he will be going or doing, i do not know at this time. But, idk, if people could maybe say a little prayer or whatever, or, maybe people can relate to this, I really don't know. It just sucks to know my cousin is going there, and I posted it here because i wanna know if people have gone or had relatives go. :(

One of my cousins (2nd removed, I think) is getting ready to head to Iraq too. There's not much you can do but hope he stays safe and just let the powers that be protect him. Some things are simply out of your control.

Yeah, just got done ballin my eyes out basically. The guy has been more then a friend and a brother to me. Its a shame this had to happen.

I just called my uncle and he'll be stationed in Baghdad with a marine unit. So, hopefully he'll be safe. Other then that we're all in the blue as to what's going on.

Best of luck to him. None of my relatives or friends are active in the military.. so I can't relate.

I'm talking to on AIM now...

In any case, you must remember that if that individual is doing this for the passion of their own heart, may God bless them for it. He is likely doing it because he wants to, so hopefully he experiences everything he has hoped for.

In any case, may God bless and guide him, and I shall pray for him to have a safe experience.

he enlisted for a reason. Let him go due what he has been trained for and we will give him the respect he deserves.

Yeah, he did enlist for a reason but man this couldn't have come at a worse time. Life is just one stack of bad shit on top of the other at the moment. and this is the ONE thing I cant control and its probably the worst, but like Baha said, may God bless him. And like D88 said, may we respect him for what he and our fellow countrymen are called to do.

Good luck to him. Nobody wants to go to Iraq right now. All we can do is show our support and hope for the best.

Yeah well hopefully once 08' rolls around all our troops will get pulled out. Last time I checked no one wants to be there, and as a registered voter, i REALLY dont want anyone there now.

Back
Top Bottom