New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: new FREE rig (in sig)

yeah freestlyer, your right (I checked slizone.com) I was talking to him and hes gonna only use sli for games.

Ah, I see. 3 monitors would be sick though. Dual monitors is hella tight, 3 must be amazing.

3 is what my dad needs, he's a drafter and uses AutoCad almost religiously. :eek:

So some guy right out of the clear blue sky says he's going to give you a computer worth several thousand dollars and you have to do nothing for it? Sounds like a load of Oscar Myer to me. If there is one ounce of truth to that I'd be shocked. I might give away some old modem or sound card but not a whole system that cost me to build. Hmmm...

im not gonna be surprised if it was a little joke, but it would be sweet if it came. Im not as negative as some other people on here. There are bad people out there, but there are some good too.

Taylor said:
im not gonna be surprised if it was a little joke, but it would be sweet if it came. Im not as negative as some other people on here. There are bad people out there, but there are some good too.

yes there are good people, but how many good people will randomly blow $4,000 of their own money on some RANDOM person for no apparent reason?

I'd lmao if they got the monitors and everything he promised, but it was a bunch of broken shit, and then he wanted them to pay in the triple digits to pay, or else he would threaten to sue.

Spec said:
haha thats so bullshit, that is bullshit right there, and i think you just made this up to get a reaction out of ppl..because no one is that sutpid to say they can build that for free..but yeah.

the reason he can, is his dad owns portion of dell, with michael dell, he knows him personally, so its a dell xps710, also he's sending me an xps210 for a server for the clan we are making (www.freewebs.com/blackthunder08) also a new gfx card for my e510, and ok get this guys, the 20inch monitors, yea well they are actually 30!!! they have component, composite, svideo and all that so im basically getting 3 HDTV's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i know this is finally legit, because he has emailed the order invoice, showing what his dad ordered from the dell warehouse earlier today, he's taken pics, i have talked to the other 6 ppl that he has done this with, and when your dad owns a portion of dell you can pretty much get anything computer wise...

and why the hell would i make that up to get a reacton from ppl?? i guess ill be shoving it in your face once it gets here...

Mate, I promise you now, after seeing that ^^ you will not get it. He's just doing it to wind you up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom