ASUS RMA Service Sucks!

You shouldn't have to register your product to request an RMA. i never have. Just contact the retailer and they should take care of most of it.

MattieDaShark83 said:
Ya I don't know if i'll buy from them again. I've searched throught there website tonight looking for the memory qualfyed vendor list. The manual gives a old list but it says to go to asus.com to get a update. They can't just give you a direct url I have no freaking clue were its at. So I tried to email them they want serial numbers and crap from every freaking component in your system. O well I wonder if i'll get a email back.

it's not in the manual download...? I downloaded the manual for my motherboard and the "memory configuration" section contained this...

p5nsliar.jpg

have you tried downloading the manual...? or is this the old list you were talking about...?

Jenox said:
You shouldn't have to register your product to request an RMA. i never have. Just contact the retailer and they should take care of most of it.

But ahh, you register with the serial number AND the model number. That way there is no mix up ;)

Hey MattieDaShark83 -
It wasn't hard at all to find the QVL list for your motherboard. Just look to the left on your motherboard's page and you'll see a QVL Download link. :D

ownage said:
But ahh, you register with the serial number AND the model number. That way there is no mix up ;)

and in some cases a longer warranty (evga comes to mind).

sorry to hear of your problem man. did you get your new motherboard yet??

Back
Top Bottom