Anyone run?

BGates14

In Runtime
I swim in the winter and summer, I used to swim all year round but due to some shoulder injuries stopped due to fear of it happening again. I am thinking of picking up running between summer and winter on the off season, but I'm not too sure about it, anyone else run? Is it worth it?

I used to be a Cross Country and Track athelete, but it's incredibly boring and useless so i dropped it.

It is a little boring, but it's good for you. It gets you outside in the fresh air in the summertime.

I am in Cross Country and Track aswell. It is worth it, for me personally we do about 3-5 mile practice runs. After awhile it brings great results :)

Tommy Boy said:
It is a little boring, but it's good for you. It gets you outside in the fresh air in the summertime.

Yeah true, but you lose your breath and you come out exhausted, not exactly the best feeling in the world, nor a great way to enjoy the air. lol. :p

I live accross from a pond/lake that has a trail that I might just run around like 4 - 5 times a day, prolly around 2 miles and I'll pop in the ipod to see how I like it.

i'll run a couple laps around the track at my gym...that's about it

i prefer biking too, but running is ok. either way i prefer my ipod so i can loose myself in the music and the smell of the fresh air, and not think about the pain of a hard run.

Back
Top Bottom