Third time is the charm.

Well whatever works. So long as it benefits the forum and the members in it then no harm no foul eh? ;)

All you have to do is go in to the admin panel and change the order of the sections. I do so love VB.

cool, cheers david, looks alot better..

oh look jenox, another suggestion implemented, now, for an admin who does nothing, that looks suspiciously like a suggestion which has been done..

setishock said:
All you have to do is go in to the admin panel and change the order of the sections. I do so love VB.

lol yea VB is easy. ipb takes ages to change stuff. so many menus :(

Jenox said:
Which took three threads to do, but hey, for an admin who does nothing what more do you expect? :confused:

in a way i respect an admin who's not such a push over and does everything we request. It's his forums so he does have jurisdiction on what he wants to implement. Some thing, yeah, get frustrating but overall im not that unhappy with his administration.

I'm not unhappy either, I made like, what, two comments then the whole freakin panel flipped out and starting flaming with "You insulted me" which none of them have yet to provide any concrete examples of me insulting anyone directly.

Despite this or that I still will have respect for any mod or admin. You may disagree with someone, but you should still respect them for what and who they are. Which I do, and I've said that on more then one occasion. :)

has like a whole page of comments been removed for no reason or have i got the wrong thread lol?

Back
Top Bottom