Does anyone know...

El_Zilcho

Baseband Member
Does anyone know what Buddhists believe created the world? I know they don't believe in God, but I couldn't find anything online.

I'm not trying to tell anyone their religion is wrong, cuz I'm actually not Buddhist, I'm just doing a report and I couldn't find it on any website.

Any help is appreciated.

I tried that and couldn't find anything. I spent an entire period of the class I'm researching for looking for it, and still nothing. I'm working on the other parts now.

What makes me wonder about Buddhism is the Chi thing or whatever with that Shaolin Kung Fu. Like, they use it but they kind of hinted that it comes from Buddhism or something. If that's correct or accurate, I have no clue...

What's a really interesting thing to study is 'Predestination'. The theology that God picks and chooses who is saved and who isn't. A lot of Christians believe and disbelieve this, but, still cool to think about nonetheless.

Guys, for the sake of the thread, don't abuse the religious thing, just, discuss this as mature individuals. PLEASE! I love religious discussions so yeah. For the sake of the thread.

Thanks freestyler, I owe you one. I'm suprised they didn't cover that in the basic article on Buddhism, but thanks for going the extra mile. :)

And I agree, I think Buddhism is very interesting, and while I'm a Christian, I really like some of their principles.

Edit: I'l have to look into predestination, as it sound interesting.

I believe in the Christian ideals, but, I like to encompass everything and apply to myself, because religions can teach you things about life no matter what and you can use that to become a better person in general. :)

Back
Top Bottom