Another Gamer Dies

Thats horrible. Goes from one extreme to the other with this size zero models dying everywhere. I've felt ill when using my pc for work for 7 hours straight, so no wonder intense gaming can kill ya!

Jenox said:
Why is it always asians?

Haha, because we're extremely uber at gaming? :p

Dude, Koreans are SO good at Warcraft and all those kinds of games. It's INSANE!

lol apparently so man. ;) Well, I wonder what about their culture that exactly makes them so into and heavily involved in gaming. Hmm...maybe you can answer it or something...idk...:D

didn't know that people that live in china had the money to buy computers to play games....

alvino said:
Haha, because we're extremely uber at gaming? :p

Dude, Koreans are SO good at Warcraft and all those kinds of games. It's INSANE!
Man, whenever we have Halo 2 LAN parties, and the white kids get owned, we always just say it was the Asian advantage that let them win.

@ ownage...it's not like China is a third world country...isn't that Maple Story game insanely popular there?? So lots of people must have computers...

freestyler105 said:
Man, whenever we have Halo 2 LAN parties, and the white kids get owned, we always just say it was the Asian advantage that let them win.

@ ownage...it's not like China is a third world country...isn't that Maple Story game insanely popular there?? So lots of people must have computers...

No no, i know, but a cheap computer can play maple story. I'm taking about WoW (okay, its not that demanding, but still to pay every so often) If they want to play Crysis or something like that, i don't know if they can afford the hardware needed.

LMFAO! That is, wow, hilarious. :D

Back
Top Bottom