New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: new FREE rig (in sig)

ArrizX said:
I'm signed in on the computer down stairs. I'm on my computer, and about to take a shower so I don't wanna run down there..

Ah man that sucks. Oh well. Once you're done with the shower get on something and reply to one of my IMs for a change!

freestyler105 said:
Wow, borat, that comment was completely unnecessary. He made a joke.

Yeah man shenanigans is a cool word! My friend used to have a shirt that said that and we always used to make fun of him. Geeze, had I known past memories with my old friends was going to cause a disturbance with borat, hmmm, might have refrained but whatever.

In either case back to the initial topic.

Do you think this thing will work out for Bullzi and Burninantor?

ive been reading his posts he made today, and the day before, and he is offending people and making unnecessary comments.

borat_sagdiyev said:
ive been reading his posts he made today, and the day before, and he is offending people and making unnecessary comments.

Who did I offend? Please, grab the posts and paste them. because i did insult some people but we made up, in which you can see all of it. in which it was between cappsabb or however you say it and that's generally about it. but, it's good between all of us and what not. So where your bases for my insults is coming from i have no clue... :rolleyes:

borat_sagdiyev said:
Just ignore it, there's no need to start something here.

Anyway, I seriously doubt it comes, just like the rest of the world ;)

lol. yeah. In any case, if he does get it. I feel that as a community of computer dudes, we need to OC it, benchmark it, and see what it can do. Who's in agreance? :D

Haha, that arguement came out of nowhere. I guess you're kinda blunt at times, but I've never seen you diss the forums or anything. Rather odd...

Jenox is just...a bit opinionated :p

I can't even imagine how fast that thing would be...still wondering about the multiple monitors in SLI like celegorm said before (post 26). I'm 99% sure you can only use one monitor when the cards are in SLI.

I think you can have like 2 graphics cards with 4 monitors, but you can't have them in SLI and still have more than one monitor.

I'm blunt and opinionated yes that is true. No point in me denying that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom