New, FREE rig, -merged-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: new FREE rig (in sig)

haha thats so bullshit, that is bullshit right there, and i think you just made this up to get a reaction out of ppl..because no one is that sutpid to say they can build that for free..but yeah.

BigLu said:
shenanigans, definitely shenanigans

I'm not gonna lie, that is, by far, the coolest word ever.

Spec said:
haha thats so bullshit, that is bullshit right there, and i think you just made this up to get a reaction out of ppl..because no one is that sutpid to say they can build that for free..but yeah.

yeah well at least we made some post count out of it eh. :D

Jenox said:
I'm not gonna lie, that is, by far, the coolest word ever.

yeah well at least we made some post count out of it eh. :D
dude you are such a looser.

what have i ever done to you?

you sir, keep dissing this forum and complaining about things. and you are saying all these un-needed stupid comments. if you don't like the forum, then leave.

borat_sagdiyev said:
what have i ever done to you?

you sir, keep dissing this forum and complaining about things. and you are saying all these un-needed stupid comments. if you don't like the forum, then leave.

Dissing this forum? When and where? What did you do to me, umm, previous post please. Fuckin idiot. I have NO problem with the forum. I like 95% of the people here. I got mad positive rep too. So yeah, you can just take your negativity and go shove it up your ass. Good day. :D

Stop this shit here and now.

Take it to aim or msn.

Ill ban the both of you if needed.

Jenox, see my last Pm. This is exactly why I said what I did.

Yeah to which I just explained. and if you'd answer your IMs I could talk to you. Shit call me if you want to. You got my number.

I'm signed in on the computer down stairs. I'm on my computer, and about to take a shower so I don't wanna run down there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom