The joys of life, and finaces.

My neighbors that have the radio are like 80 years old, they just watch cops and spy on people 24/7 because they have nothing better to do, they think they are cops I think.

Yeah man, plus I made friends again with the guys who messed with my truck so man, life, just, omfg sooooooo much stress has been relieved you have no freakin idea. Finally, my life is getting back on track. The past 8 months have just been, wow, I can't even begin to describe it.

Always good to make friends, not enemies. What kinda truck do you drive?

Jenox said:
That's uh, creepy. I would seriously think about calling police and reporting suspicious activity. Reasons are that a lot of houses like that generally are drug dealing houses. And besides, it's just a precaution and can't hurt anyone. Basically I put it like this, if they move, and some family moves into therr with a kid, the chemicals from drugs can cause serious and deforming cancer. Do it for the kids. And that's not sarcasm or a joke man. :)
Heh, I asked my other neighbors about them once, and they said they were just really old. I think so, because there's a ton of really old rich people in my neighborhood. There's this one house that leaves their Jaguar, Mercedes, and H2 in their driveway unlocked all the time.

But I live in Amherst, in the suburbs of Buffalo, and it's like the second safest city in the U.S. I think.

Anyway, that's great that you don't have to worry about a car anymore.

Yeah, it's like a 100 pound weight is lifted off my chest. *sigh* what a relieve. :)

Sorry, I noticed this thread after it was already too much for me to read through, but by the looks of your last post it looks like everything worked out for ya

it seems that with every good thing comes a bad thing. I just found out my cousin is going to Iraq. Why my life is this tossing and turning of good and bad I do not know. But, whatever the case is, this has got to be the most stressful period in my life that I have ever had.

Back
Top Bottom