What are you Currently Eatting?

Jenox

BSOD
In spite of the listening thread, I just checked it out, and the fact that i just got me some food, I thought it's be cool to see what kind of stuff we eat while on CF, see what different countries/regions eat in comparison to yourself.

In either case...

IceJava
Some kinda Pie
Mint ice Cream

Sucks I need more groceries. :(

Sweet and Salty Nut Peanut bars.
2179892.jpg

if you didnt figure it out, the box on the left :rolleyes:

And Gatorade

you have 777 post count lol (how sad am i)
jenmi2.jpg
:)

im not eating anything atm, although i just finished some random dark chocolates and am about to have some cookies :D

man I can't stand this pie, it's sooo gross. gah...time for something new. yuck.

dude_se said:
you have 777 post count lol (how sad am i)
jenmi2.jpg
:)

im not eating anything atm, although i just finished some random dark chocolates and am about to have some cookies :D

w00t!

Wow careful Jenox with all those vitamins ;) loving the mint ice cream tho! Java is coffee right?? ewwww if so, coffee is the spawn of satan in the drink world lol.

I was eating a fruit yoghurt earlier, nothing exciting lol

I find it interesting how everyone at some time or another while visiting CF is eatting something! :D IcedJava is this drink thing from Nestle or whatever, REALLY good. it's like a souped up chocolate milk. yup yup. good stuff.

i eat pretty much all the time when im on my comp. its part of unwinding for the night :)

dude_se said:
i eat pretty much all the time when im on my comp. its part of unwinding for the night :)

Yeah Amen to that. In either case...

I want me some Jack In The Box...gah bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger is calling to me...

Back
Top Bottom