How can i print screen

cg1

In Runtime
does any one know how i can print screen the logon screen on windows xp and windows 2003 server, i can't use vmware or virtual pc as i need the domain settings to be there. :confused: :confused:

is this really important? ... you could just use a screenshot off google unless it has to be specific

jo5h said:

he wants the logon screen not the boot screen, eg:

srv2k3login1.jpg

I have a Windows 2003 Server, tell me the domain settings and ill add them in, and take screenshots..

could you tell me how to take the sceenshot as i need it to contain the domain and computer name

domain: CG1NETWORK
computer name: cg1netwo-7yu78h

can u get it so that the select domain is selected so it shows both the pc name and the domain name

cg1 said:
domain: CG1NETWORK
computer name: cg1netwo-7yu78h

can u get it so that the select domain is selected so it shows both the pc name and the domain name

Doing it right now.. just waiting for active directory to install.

EDIT>

What am I taking a print screen of then? The logon box with both computer name and domain name showing?

EDIT 2>

Best I could do, im just not willing to change advanced settings on my server, only to have to change them all back.

Maybe you could photoshop that computer name in or something. I might be able to do it better if there were no users on the network, but 5 people are connected, and it looks like there all doing work.

Back
Top Bottom