A return with an apology in hand

welcome back
boonie.gif

Jenox said:
Of random people you'll more then likly never meet unless you know someone in real life and recruit them here.
Although this is true, we should still all be respectful to eachother and not let anger get to us, execpt in those cases where you have jerks who poke fun, then we can flame them as a community :D

Bahawolf said:
Welcome back my friend.. glad to see you've returned.
I've returned as well.. but my leave wasn't planned or intended.. ;-p
yes welcome back wolf. It has been awhile for myself as well but i returned a week or 2 ago. :)

btw mike i never said WB...so WB :D

MooseMan said:
Although this is true, we should still all be respectful to eachother and not let anger get to us, execpt in those cases where you have jerks who poke fun, then we can flame them as a community :D

yes welcome back wolf. It has been awhile for myself as well but i returned a week or 2 ago. :)

btw mike i never said WB...so WB :D
Well then, welcome back yourself.. ;-)

The members here come and go it seems.. hehe. :) Its nice to see that their almost always welcome back with open arms.. ;-)

Jenox said:
Of random people you'll more then likly never meet unless you know someone in real life and recruit them here. But hey, here's to taking the internet to the extreme!
food-smiley-004.gif

Lol gotta say, u make me laugh lol (In a good way!!). You dont hold back what u think do ya ;)

Anubis1980 said:
Lol gotta say, u make me laugh lol (In a good way!!). You dont hold back what u think do ya ;)

lol not really. I mean, no one here I'm ever going to meet, and I have no problem whatsoever telling it how it is. Example given, the mods and how they feel about me. But do I care? Nope, not in the slightest, I'm not here to be their bitch and and succumb to some hardass. No sire. I'm here to just waste time and meet a few peopel while I'm at it. Yup yup. Heres to the community and David and all the radical PMs he send me! w00t!
food-smiley-004.gif

David Lindon said:
Welcome back!

Ya know man i gotta hand it to you. He insults your members, leaves, comes back, and you welcome him with open arms. Mad kudos, mad kudos indeed.

Everyone deserves a second chance

Hmmmm, I don't agree with that philosophy but hey, whatever works.

Back
Top Bottom